The people of Newfoundland and Labrador have timely access to quality care provided by family physicians committed to lifelong learning.
To support family physicians of Newfoundland and Labrador through advocacy, leadership, research, and learning opportunities that enables them to provide high-quality health care for their patients and their communities.
Values & Goals:
- Quality patient-centred care
- Rewarding and valued careers
- Relevant and progressive professional development
- Research capacity
- Organizational effectiveness
- Social accountability and equity